May 4, 2016

bakuman live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched

might watch that bakuman live action in a few
"It's too early to be feeling depressed. Be happy for atleast an hour." Hiramaru is my spirit animal #bakuman
"I think having a dream, working hard, and never giving up couldn’t possibly bring misfortune." Azuki Miho - Bakuman
I literally hate this guy for ending Rabuta & Peace #bakuman
Alright:- Bakuman, Giant Killing, Love Lab, Charlotte, D-Frag!
IM READING BAKUMAN AND THIS IS SO GOOD BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IVE DONE NOTHING PRODUCTIVE WITH MY LIFE RIP
Watching Bakuman live action movie. 😱 bet the anime is better. Just too lazy to watch it all 😑
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched CAMERAJAPAN
the bakuman live action is out subbed fam
saw it to see how bad it was. I've almost given up on Toho after As The Gods Will and Ass Class LA. Bakuman is their last hope
I had the same thoughts with Bakuman and Liar Game, except that they were like, 4 to 6 times shorter orz There was one chapter
ERASED. and last can be either bakuman/little busters
2 more episodes of bakuman... but first its UEFA time #AtletiVBayern i cant miss this wooooh
Watched bakuman movie finally so glad we didn't pay to see it in the theatre the story line they put together sucks :( stick to the anime
anime.. bakuman! too bad im not there to share it T.T
it's Toho... They try to make unnecessary live action. Thought I'll check out Bakuman for Takeru Sato but still they did-
I've not watched Bakuman!
i will :D just not sure when 😂 once i finish bakuman probs ahah how long is it again?
It's not even funny how much stuff I gotta read /Noragami, Eden, Claymore, Bakuman, Blade of the Immortal, MSGTO, JJBA T.T
OMG that is why this is so GOOD!!!! it was made by the same author of DEATHNOTE!!!! #BAKUMAN
Fave anime Detective conan, bakuman, charlotte, Haikyu and Hunter x Hunter
but I'll finish the coloring some other time gonna watch bakuman for now
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched asukasuga
The bakuman live action was meh. Some differences they had to add to help keep it within two hours felt really off and didnt sync well.
Bakuman is one of my favorite series ever I read the manga and watched the anime I need to watch the live action still
Casts from Rurouni Kenshin!! #np Bakuman
People who look down on Manga should really start reading BAKUMAN, or watch the anime. Or watch the liveaction movie.
A dream isn’t something that someone tells you to go for. It’s something you fulfill of your own will. Mashiro Moritaka (Bakuman)
I would give the Bakuman movie a 9/10
Just watched Bakuman Movie. The most amusing thing was Live action Mashiro used Manga Mashiro as his main character's design.
Bakuman is good too, gives insight to the manga world and what the industry is like.
Why do I like Bakuman? 1. Great story. 2. Takagi g-thang. 3. I miss the days yang anime had rock music OST that sounds BOSS.
i started rereading bakuman... again..
Such a great anime... Really recommend it to everyone! Bakuman! Goodnight for realsies! 😊
Bakuman just got put on Hulu. Welp. Goodbye sleep
Wait. So in the movie, the manga that Mashiro's dead uncle created is now called Bakuman? Whaaaaaaaaat? .-.
A subbed version of the Bakuman movie is up! Gonna eat some pizza and watch that shit! #chillmondaynight
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched SuperAnimeBotz
Bakuman is one of my favorite animes ever. Revisiting it is especially good when I'm feeling discouraged about my writing.
I've been falling way behind schedule on shows I watch by myself. Need to catch up on The Flash and continue Bakuman.
doesnt anyone here like bakuman
Time to continue my binge watching of the Bakuman series before I get ready to study
i watched like 1h+ of bakuman live action (didn't finish) and it's interesting to learn about how manga get selected and how mangaka work
I just realized the bakuman live action movie is out. going to watch that tonight.
I was too excited abt Bakuman but when the DVD released I was not that excited anymore 😂 only watched half, gonna finish tomorrow
I literally watched bakuman for hyde 😭😂 I'm gonna watch this for Kyan
Finished Bakuman. It was great. It's now my favourite right after Clannad.
...poster de bakuman o death note plis...
should i watch bakuman movie.
Here you go guys! I know it's been a while but I've completed a new drawing. #Bakuman
A perfect day 7.5 The finest hours 6.5 The invitation 5.5 Deadpool 8.5 Bakuman 8.5 Civil war 9.0 Midnight special 7.0 #AyeemMovieR
I watched the bakuman live action movie and I love the eat they filmed it! Also the sound track
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched raukpair
I'm watching the next hour of Bakuman tomorrow. Good night!
You should Watch (If you haven't) and later Review the 3 seasons of Bakuman!
tru the need for drawing panty shots to gain popularity in manga too... bakuman was still good tho
So far the best live action anime adaptation..bakuman..awesome!!as an anime only watchers i give it a 10 for following the manga faithfully
Watching bakuman live action was like watching kenshin and seta work together to be a great mangaka lmao
finished reading bakuman might as well watch it
rereading bakuman--which i never finished but i think it somewhat resonates with my lofty dreams lmao
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Evilmink
for Best Actor in Bakuman
Bakuman time, please pray for my soul
it is based off of Bakuman hahah 😂😂
it looks really good! It reminds me Bakuman a little bit!
AHH THESE COMIC TOO! THE DRAWING LOOK LIKE JAPANESE MANGAKA~ The last pic reminds me of Bakuman tho
bakuman live action 😆
Reading Bakuman again reminded me why Eiji Nizuma is still one of the best rivals in a Manga.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched chelleanndatoon
That scene in Rurouni Kenshin with Sojiro and Kenshin... Knowing they're both friends in Bakuman just makes it hella goofy lol
did they referenced this series from tt short series they did in bakuman????
i peep the bakuman background
ive been starting to judge each anime/manga highly after i finished bakuman. Standard is gettin higher
I could see myself rewatching Bakuman in the future
I really don't remember Saiko and Miho interacting this much in the Bakuman manga...
ah cool :) something similar to bakuman or less serious?
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched xtrilliams
#Bakuman is a great movie! I enjoyed it a lot😀 FRIENDSHIP - EFFO- VICTORY! ✌
save money aja lah.. More amazing movies are coming soon.. Udah donlot bakuman?
Decided to watch some Bakuman since it finally got put on Hulu.
Finally, Bakuman time
So glad Bakuman Season 3 is now on Hulu. I missed it so much~
ahh one i highly recommend is "bakuman". same death note mangaka. it shows how manga is created and published.
but i'll tidy my room and watch bakuman for the evening
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
I'm watching the live action Bakuman movie and I really want to rewatch the anime.
Once finals are over I'll rewatch KHR! and Bakuman.
Have you seen the #BAKUMAN movie yet? IF so, what do you think? :)
bakuman makes me excited about drawing comics but like ALL they do is draw their comics they have no personal time and it stresses me out
HAHAHA bakuman indeed though, i remember the characters 😂 so us! 🌚
I'll save the JWest stuff for tomorrow night. Bakuman needs to be watched. I need Kamiki in my life
I really should watch Bakuman...cause I did love the manga
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Ilhan2M
I'm trying to decide between watching Bakuman or rewatching Ippatsumeeeeeee tonight
i forgot yuki kaji was in bakuman and when he spoke i just started laughing hysterically ?
So Hatori-san from Bakuman has a Quirk too
Bakuman movie was good tho
BAKUMAN Live Action 󾌵󾌳
HAA! TIME TO WATCH BAKUMAN
Got through galaxy turnpike, heroine shikaku and half way through bakuman. Flight backbakuman, pink & grey... Don't think I can watch
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched yanderezaf
asdfghjkl bakuman's rating on mdl dropped and i feel quite bad for it
Hueeeee! TAKERU WHY YOU SO HANDSUM ! #TakeruSato #Bakuman
I hope Nakai fucking dies in Bakuman.
Workworkwork #newshen #boxing
I'll finish my breakfast and then I'll watch Bakuman
what about bakuman??? huh???? u telling me i cant be shonen and slice of life. put me in the hospital while i keep drawing. do it
FEFF 18 winners part 2 Black Dragon audience award 1-Mohican comes home Okita S. Jpn 4.20 MyMovies audience award 1-Bakuman One H. Jpn
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
blue blazes I watched rlly recently so im not ready to see it again but I think last time for bakuman was like... 2012?
I wanna reread or watch bakuman again it's so good
STARTING #BAKUMAN!! I LOVE KAMIKI AND TAKERU SO I'M REALLY EXCITED TO WATCH THISSS
Woahhhhh. Ily bc you have Bakuman. 😘👏🏼
okay done with bakuman it was...alright??? it has a pretty predictable plot lol but!!! amazing!!! artworks!!!!
I need to DL Bakuman as soon as I get home
I did not root for this. No. -.- #Bakuman
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched willow_fuyu
Just completed the first season of Bakuman in one day. Just found out theres 3 seasons + specials. That's my thesis gone for this weekend.
Oh yeah.....I was gunna watch Bakuman
7 more eps and im done with bakuman
Done w #Bakuman
I mean... They did it!!! #Bakuman
He did it!!! #Bakuman
That is one thick manga! #Bakuman and they are finally neck to neck with Jump!
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
Omg the production into making a manga... Tough!!! #Bakuman
For an Anime,check out Bakuman
Sometimes Gintama's textwalls are longer than Bakuman's and this is worrying...
Omg! Piles of papers! #Bakuman
BLACK DRAGON AWARD Mohican Comes Home - Okita Shuichi MYMOVIES AWARD Bakuman - One Hitoshi
Finally able to watch #Bakuman
#mohicancomeshome black dragon e audience award!! #Bakuman also wins #MymoviesAword & golden mulberry to #AMelodytoRemember #feff18
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
That's Beyblade. Which I think you've confused with Bakugan. Which you then confused with Bakuman. It happens.
So we have four shows with a ranked average below 100: 72 - Bakuman. s3 72 - Million Doll 70 - Urawa no Usagi-chan 70 - Shin Strange Plus
What an anime Bakuman is btw. Spent my whole day watching this shit. 👌🏽
what is this about saori hayami also doing ruby rose and sekirei's musubi wow and bakuman's azuki and owari no seraph's shinoa jeez
So glad I have very few fans, so that when I said I liked Bakuman nobody rushed to spoil it for me! ... wait... it sounds sadder out loud...
Bakuman live-action movie did the #anime & #manga justice 🙌🏻 #otaku
AHHHHHHHHH I FOUND BAKUMAN SUBS
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched thedanielhelmee
Shi Ki, The World God Only Knows, Defense Devil und Bakuman sind soweit recht gut
Bakuman why are you so goood i cant stop watching
Finally!! Bakuman movie is out!!
Bakuman live action here I coooooooooooooooome!
and now kenshin have new movie. . Bakuman! Live action.
sato takeru and kamiki ryunosuke did really well together~ my favorite Japanese actors in the same movie. how lucky #bakuman #finallysubs
Bakuman live action.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Prorogon
i cant be the only one disappointed in bakuman's live action
So I watch like the beginning of Bakuman's life action and waiting for the rest to download
srsly BAKUMAN? whats with bakuman anyways?
I'm starting #Bakuman 😁. What's #Guardian in the folder about?
Bakuman live action did a god job. although never read the manga series, i enjoyed watching it. and some screens that i think that's coolㅎ
gonna download bakuman
#nw Bakuman. A manga lover should watch this. especially if you're a fan of One Piece, Naruto and Slam Dunk. 👍🏼
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched yendikusnanta
Bed rest. But, time to watch Bakuman Live Act. Why kamiki is soooo adorable expression ;u;
Bakuman. is such a good anime.
Bakuman's cast couldnt quite pull it off. So Im watching it as a normal movie without expecting too much.
damn, why film-effects for bakuman live action are sooooo amazing! ;~;
More like BAKUMAN | ARTWORK :D
Kamiki is getting all the spotlight in Bakuman live action
Sedih sebab dah habis Nodame Cantabile. Try Bakuman lak ah. 5 mins later, THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Aishiterubaka
so i am watching bakuman, and the FIRST PERSON U SEE IS SERIZAWA HELLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
By the way, English subs for Bakuman is already out!!!
don't usually sound great but since bakuman is more regular life it sounds like it could be good
dang that sucks D-we were supposed to depart 2x already but technical issues kept arising OTL i'm watching bakuman live action lol
btw the Bakuman live action movie was PRETTY GREAT
Bakuman live action, attack on titan live action, assasination classroom live action... Yeah!
Bakuman, chobits, garden of words. Cleared!
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
Waah, subtitles for Bakuman live-action movie!✨
Watched the Bakuman movie on the flight to Indy this morning. Pretty fun flick, I liked how they expressed the creation process.
Who needs paint! #Bakuman
The music reminds me of the movies, Hackers! #Bakuman
#Bakuman is truly about manga writers and writing. A lot goes over my head because I’ve only read one
#NobleSenpai what is Lily's favorite anime Mine is Bakuman BTW...
Finished 2nd season of Bakuman, i cri
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched plaiindreams
woah that's so cool i love bakuman
Damn~ I knew Bakuman movie was good, but wow! Its a really faithful adaption to the manga, so much feelings into it & the acting is 10/10! 👍
Bakuman movie is more like a Jump documentary than the anime lol.
i'm thinking either natsume yuujinchou or bakuman bc i started both of them a while ago but
Ayyy bakuman live action with english sub 🙌
same as my country though. Bakuman even didn't get screening right here T.T well, I hope the dvd release won't take too long
So how was it ? BAKUMAN is my personal.favourite, its not action but definitely adventurous xD
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched idyaaaaaaarosli
The way Hiramaru started drawing manga in Bakuman is a reference how Oda started drawing manga in order to avoid "real work"
Just started watching Bakuman, & all I can say is that I fucking love it lol
Thanks to SQ, I got to watch Bakuman, Library Wars Last Mission, and Haha to Kuraseba :")
Why do people have to work? I just want to eat and sleep. I should have been born as a panda at the zoo. Kazuya Hiramaru (Bakuman)
Yappa, Bakuman live-action was EPIC!
And in the end, I felt that warm-yet-cool thing flowing through my veins. Been affected since the day I read Bakuman
I've been wanting to ever since I read through bakuman tbh
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Lowdly_blood
Takagi from bakuman is the best wingman ever
and i said i used to make comics so at the end of the convo he was like "what was that manga called..." and i just Knew he meant bakuman 😂
know what? fuck it! ive been wanting to watch it for too long tonight ill finish bakuman and get up to date with Kabaneri
I prefer to be a humble dreamer, with visions to be realized, rather than the ruler of people with no dreams or desires. Mashiro (Bakuman)
I recommend Love Lab, Shirobako & Bakuman a lot, depending on what you like to watch
also, cookie for suggesting bakuman characters (how the hell will i draw them??)
Bakuman live action looked like it was inspired by my lovelife. #bitter #pinaasa #koigairanai
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched NewKDramaAddict
hahaha, mate be yourself. She will love it I'm sure 😘 Also read Bakuman if you haven't already, same illustrator as go x
This is just like Reversi from Bakuman
who do you like in bakuman then 😂 besides eiji of course
Bakuman is the most accurate representation of being an artist in the modern day
bakuman really is awesome and i've only watched 10 episodes
FINALLY got a hold of the Bakuman film. So far it's everything I wanted it to be 😭
Cute Combo ^-^ #TakeruSato and #KamikiRyunosuke in #Bakuman
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched AnintaEM
BAKUMAN IS SO GOOD but i prefer the manga
The relationships and characters in Bakuman are basically shonen jump at that time Bakuman was serialized
Gonna watch 1ep of Bakuman at the same time aye
did I just hear Sakamoto Ryoma and the camera was focused on Kamiki? really? #bakuman
Saw every season of #Bakuman again!
Bakuman, Death Note, Detective Conan... 😊
now watchingBakuman (*≧∀≦*)
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Screenplaydiva
I just finished watching bakuman live action and i gotta say im expecting a second movie but im little upset about one thing
yeah about bakuman...i can only give 6/10 at best
Quite satisfied with the live-action adaptation but I still prefer the anime. Oh! And it's nice to see Eiji in flesh. Haha. #Bakuman.
watched Bakuman live action movie and it brought back all the good memories of when i was watching the anime 😭
bakuman movie needs sequels>___<
N.W. new Anime Series #Bakuman
Its pretty hard for me to rank Bakuman in my top animes because its like super special to me its like my holy bible or some shit
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched YuutoSJ
Resons to love Bakuman
oK TIME TO WATCH BAKUMAN for real
6 episodes then so done with bakuman series , beautiful one
According to Bakuman when you draw realistic manga in anime it's realistic......DUN DUN DUN!!! THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!!!
finally gonna watch bakuman!!!
Bakuman is a Japanese live-action film that is a love letter to the manga industry. Diff than anime/manga, still feels full of passion. B
i hope bakuman is good, because damn i'm pissed right now.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched BelvideaEphias
why is manga so expensive lool I only bought Bakuman cuz I got it for 2€ a volume xD
lol buying bakuman almost doubled my collection xD and here there are stores but I have no money for much xD
aww that's cool! :D actually bakuman 1st volume is the only manga i own! still need to read it all! which i could have more but--
ohh nice choices cim watching bakuman rn!
lool how did it even become that xD One Piece, HxH, Gintama, Bakuman, Senyuu... A bit of everything tbh and I dont really like to-
T'was a long wait but worth it. Loved #Bakuman the movie - perfect adaptation ♥♥♥
watching bakuman live action movie makes wanna draw so bad
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched deaino24chikara
I remember some of Bakuman characters in live action they look kinda different but I can tell the roles they are playing by their acting
Friendship. Effort. Victory! #Bakuman
Bakuman movie is out should I leave it for weekend it’s too long well gonna watch it now
Warningnow that I start Bakuman rerun you can catch me of drawing Im afraid i dont have the patience to sleep really from now on
disappointed lil bit with bakuman live action 😔😔
Bakuman live action 🎥
i watched bakuman on my flight the other dan and i was like "WHERE ARE THE PARENTS!!!" the whole time
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched _TheAthiraAina
Watching these people drawing manga in Bakuman movie sure is satisfying
apparently i'm starting bakuman today :)
Pass me the bakuman link pls 🙏 #liveactionfilm
Bakuman. was a great movie! :)
When all my fav mangas were shown in Bakuman Live Action— i was like AKJXJSNDMAM
Watched Bakuman Movie Live Action. Reminds me how much i loved drawing back then. #everysingleday #passion
such a good combi for this #Bakuman
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched raukpair
#NowWatching Bakuman Live Action 👍👍
TIME TO CATCH BACK UP ON BAKUMAN
Shiz the best talaga bakuman.. Miho "I Will Always Wait For You"
the ost for bakuman is going to be fucking l i t
I don't remember hearing that, just about Bakuman.
SCREAMS BECAUSE THE BAKUMAN BOYS ARE SO CUTE
I'M SCREAMING SINCE WHEN DID THEY UPLOAD BAKUMAN ONTO KISSASIAN BYEEE
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched raukpair
【Movie viewing record of 2016】 No.65 Bakuman (2015) 119min No.66 X-MenDays of Future Past (2014) 132min #バクマン #Xmen
I know Miho is the fan fav in #bakuman, but i can't help but love Kaya- such nice character design, artistically and character-wise
Currently having a strong urge to rewatch / read Bakuman and I don't know why
rewatching some #bakuman #バクマン - surprisingly a amazing series that I never got around to finishing. I remember the manga was super intense
There's an anime that I love called Bakuman. I love its opening. I'm gonna remix it. But first, I'll try to get Vocaloid
aw man Bakuman is awesome just got into the manga recently :)
I'm honestly surprised how great bakuman is #Trap
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched tozozozo
aaaaa I'll check it out tonight >u< I watched the Bakuman movie on the plane to Japan and it was good so I hope this will be too
👺 We dont talk much but you like FEA and Bakuman (your avi xD) and youre always there on my TL. I know youre a good guy.
My only critique is that it's dated. This is before Bakuman. He's actually gotten better since!
Continuing my opinion about Bakuman, I think it lacks a lot of stuff. Also, I don't see the struggle? (apart from Saikou being sick)
btw there's Orange listed in the in-flight entertainment on my flight earlier. and Bakuman. w
bakuman hahaha no. Snow white red hair(shirayuki blablai forget that title)
Bakuman film is too dramatic. I was hoping we would see more competitions in the manga world but turns out it was mostly about Mashiro :(
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
I can see the Bakuman character style ayyy J.C. Staff
Bakuman box set for ~100usd incl global shipping, 100usd. Wat?
Bakuman is supeeeeeerrrr interesting, plus its soundtrack is just... great!!!
I want to collect my manga again. I want death note, Bakuman, kenshin, sayonara zetsubou sensei, bleach, one piece, me and the devil blues.
Bakuman live action became boys only mangaka club. Not happy.
Good news j-dorama fans, Fritz-san just got released Bakuman live action movie sub, check it check it (:
still salty at bakuman's live action cast
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Saiko_Bakuman
✒ hey there future mangaka! :D I'm so glad that we met through bakuman! Ur funny (sometimes arrogant 😤) but also cute and DETERMINED!! -
when I sketched and JAO I remembered that we look like Bakuman X3
Bakuman Live Action
Been watching the first episode of Bakuman for 7 mins and there's already a death note reference. Nice
Just watched Bakuman live action movie hoping that they could get it right. It did not. #LiveActionSucks
watch bakuman, it is very feely
HE'S VERY GOOD. I ALSO REALLY LIKE HIM AS EIJI IN BAKUMAN ahhhhhhhhhh good shit good guy good voice Good Everything
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched infzer0
5 minutes into Bakuman and I seriously think Kamiki Ryunosuke would be perfect to act out a Sorkin screenplay.
bakuman movie was good. love it, especially the ED theme :))
Oh yeah, Bakuman is so great. :)
To those who said manga and anime are sucks, u really hv to watch 'Bakuman.'
Omg that kinda reminds me of bakuman.....idkw omg :'(
Man, the Bakuman movie is good. Pretty amazing visuals and a great OST. But it's pretty rushed and Niizuma is totally out of character.
slice of life isn't my preferred genre and i thought that said bakuman and i was like "read that"
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched bersamabap
bakuman live action
Damn how from Death Note to Bakuman to damn near copyright trash like Platinum End
where did you find the bakuman movie? and subs?
is this bakuman
watching jdrama movie "Bakuman" (subs) now.
Last night I watched Take in live action Bakuman, but instead of dreaming about him, I dreamt about Taka OOR
I love how Bakuman takes place in a fictional universe where Zetman didnt turn into ass
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched easternKicks
All done Bakuman That was pretty good
Bakuman is Heartheart
Disponible Panini Manga : Bakuman #15 Fairy Tail #19 Dragon Ball #13 Pokemon #2 I am a Hero #16 20th Century Boys #15
i loved that on Bakuman they included the writer's rough in each chapter
bakuman manga vol.14 just released here & just told my sister how i hate nanamine as i hate hanamiya on kurobas....
search for shinchan voiced charas maybe i like (other than Tokiharu, Keito, & Seiji) but i forgot & read nanamine tooru bakuman 3........
ehh. i feel like the romance was unnecessary in bakuman live action
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched Derazelism
Just finished Bakuman Live Action. Pretty decent, but it really makes me want to read the whole manga now. Haha.
I should rewatch Bakuman to get more Eiji pictures Also since im now doing the manga for the real itll be gr8 for that ENDLESS MOTIVATION
Bakuman was subbed so that's my evening sorted!
Bakuman is subbed!
Now watching Bakuman Live Action 😚😚😚😚
Bakuman live action
Time to watch Bakuman live action...while waiting Tottenham vs Westbrom haha.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched shi__ka_
#nw Bakuman live action movie!! Yeay
#nowwatching bakuman live action
Basically, Bakuman says that, even when there's someone out there that might be clearly better than you, you should always keep on trying.
However, Bakuman's protagonists are not the best at what they do from the beginning, nor do they have an inherent advantage.
Bakuman probably has one of the best messages of any shounen manga, if you ask me.
ah. Bakuman Live action dvdrip got eng subs already. time to watch haha
Once I finish downloading everything I think I'll watch Bakuman Live Action first because Satou Takeru 💕
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched yuki08_ts
Now to find a subbed copy of the Bakuman movie!
Holy shit, there's a live action of Bakuman. Woah.
An exciting panel talk this afternoon from One Hitoshi talking about his film BAKUMAN #FEFF18
Bakuman's first episode got me like WOAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bakuman Live Action [ Subtitle Indonesia ]
yay bakuman time
Bakuman. live action movie - Awesome movie, I should say, but totally pale in comparison with the original manga.
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched matheuskei
Finally indonesian sub for bakuman live action movie has been released
Live Action Bakuman
oh yeah i watched the Bakuman live action on the plane it was pretty stupid
I usually recommend the Anime I found enjoying, like Bakuman, or the ones the person is likely going to love :)
Bakuman - live action. so far so good..
I finished bakuman splays out on the carpet
the bakuman live action is out but it's not subbed yet
bakuman  live action movie manga watch good watching anime something watched brandoncrisos
By the way, I saw Bakuman on the plane, and quite liked it; especially how it didn't sugarcoat things but still ended on a positive note.
Taking forever to finish bakuman
#OneHitoshi #Bakuman after screening #FEFF18 #Japan #Teenage #Comedy #Mangaka #Manga #HighSchool










































No comments:

Post a Comment